Acne Scar Treatment

Acne Scar Treatment

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Best Way To Treat Hyperpigmentation From Acne - Getting Rid Of Scars From Dermatillomania

by Mark Towell



I have Dermatillomania (compulsive skin picking) and i have absolutely horrible pigmentation scars on my face, legs, and back. I"��m working on controlling it (I"��m in therapy), but I need to find a way to get rid of these scars! There a huge blow to my self-confidence, plus they're horribly unattractive. So what is the best way to treat hyperpigmentation from acne? I mean, what is the best product for treating scars as a whole? I"��ve heard mederma, murad, bio oil and so many things, and i don"��t know what to use! Is there even a cure? Do you guys have any good ideas? I really need help here.



Do you identify yourself with the above question? Do you have some scars on your body that you want to get rid of? Well you are not alone. Its great to know that there are many people who also have dermatillomania and trying to treat it. I will try to give you some few tips and tricks to get rid of your scars. These are the same tips that I used to treat my scar condition, so they should also work for you, so just read on.



I"��ve been living with it for 2 years, and I"��ve had horrible hyperpigmentation and all the sites just recommended their products and i never found an answer. I"��ve cut down on picking dramatically and I"��m happy to say over 3/4 of my face is FLAWESS, and I"��ve been happier than ever. Okay so, here are my tips.



Get calamine lotion. It works kind of good. It"��s also used for chicken pox. It cuts down redness and is also drying. Apply it as a spot treatment and reapply as often as possible and leave on overnight. Use a scrub the next morning to wash it off because it"��s very hard to wash off fully.



After you wash it off, you"��ll see that your skin is rubbing off like eraser pieces in the area of your hyperpigmentation. Use the scrub again and pat dry gently. Once your skin is dry, reapply the calamine lotion but keep reapplying overtop of it during the day (if you are spending the day at home) I did this for a week and my results have been kind of good.



I"��ve used this before and I"��m hoping to stop my dermatillomania for good this time! The calamine lotion comes in a giant bottle for only around 2.99. Be sure to shake it well before applying onto your fingertip and then on the spots of hyperpigmentation.



You can also give 'Rimmel London Hide the Blemish' a try. It"��s a great concealer and it is good for covering up hyperpigmentation without reapplying.



Do you want to quickly eliminate your ugly scars and finally have that Scar-Free skin you've always desired to have? If yes, then I suggest you use the techniques recommended inside the: Scar Solution Program.

Click here ==> Scar Solution Guide, to read more about this Natural Scar Fading Book and see how it's been helping thousands of people round the world, to successfully take away all their scars enabling them to have a clear skin tone.



Article Source: ArticleSnatch Free Article Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Acne Scar Video