By Imran Al
Acne infection is the disorder of skin which mainly occurs at the period of adolescence but stays on until adulthood sometimes. Acne Vulgaris is the most general form of acne which affects face, back, chest, shoulders and neck. The precise causes of acne infection are still unknown but various contributing factors of acne are:
1. Heredity: It is the most common factor of acne. Acne infection suffered by your parents or any family member
2. The employ of lithium, androgens and anabolic
3. Imbalance level of Hormone
4. Excessive stress
5. Increase of dead skin cells
6. Accumulated exposure to chlorine
7. Microbes: Propionic bacteria transforming into triglycerides in sebum falling into fatty cells causing local inflammation.
8. Seborrhea: excess functioning of sebaceous glands
9. Climatic factors: Climatic factor is also a cause of acne problems. Acne improves in warm or summer climate because of ultraviolet radiation.
10. Nutrition: There are some assumptions that foods like chocolate, nuts and spices tends to make acne condition worse
11. Race: It has been observed that white race has more tendency of attracting acne infection compared to other races
Acne infection is not severe disease which can result in any major problems. However, it can be a cause of various problems to anyone suffering from it. Generally, it appears in teenage years and disappears in adulthood. Teenage year is the period where people are extremely insecure regarding various things in life. This negative modification creates havoc in the mind of teenagers assuming various other effects with acne. Because of this reason, several suffers tends to withdraw themselves form social activities and become alienated.
Unfortunately, this society do consist of some cruel human beings who tend tease acne suffers constantly resulting in drop of confidence in them or even exaggerating to dropping out from school. The consequences related to emotions regarding this condition shouldn't be taken lightly. Several studies have determined that acne infection can cause anxiety, depression or even the limit of committing suicide.
It is necessary to follow balanced and healthy diet to eliminate acne infection. Eat plenty of vegetables and organic fruits to nourish your skin. Make sure you are drinking at least 6 glasses of water daily so that it will help in eradicating toxins form the body creating more elasticity. Abstain yourself from alcohol and smoking. Smoking destroys Vitamin C of the body resulting in reducing elasticity. The most integral thing you need to eliminate in this condition is get your hormonal imbalance corrected. A complete natural cure system is available which will help you in getting rid of acne infection.
Learn more about best acne treatment tips and different types of acne.
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?A-Useful-Method-of-Curing-Acne&id=3954392] A Useful Method of Curing Acne